Diamond Homes Realty
6 Door Custom Super Truck
Introducing the Diamond Homes Realty 6 Door Custom Super Truck!
You may spot this truck as it makes its way to events, open houses, and even the occasional house warming parties. The truck is used for marketing purposes so be on the look out around The Woodlands, Spring, Magnolia, & Conroe. If you’ve seen it, did you take a picture, selfie or video? Share it with us firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook Page Here.
Make sure to include #DiamondHomes and we might just send you a gift!
Our story behind the Diamond Homes Realty 6 Door Custom Super Truck
These trucks are built by a company in Augusta Georgia. They are OEM products from Fords Blue Diamond medium duty division in Avon Lake Ohio and customized to whatever your wallet can withstand. These trucks come from ford as a $75,000 base model work truck. They are called cab and chassis trucks meaning they have no body and are generally purposed for moving trucks or wreckers. SuperTrucks builds these beasts mostly for the elite and start at $88,000 and go up from there. We have seen a fully customized 6 Door F650 Super Truck for sale on their website for $225,000. Shaquille Oneal, Chris Walker, T-Pain, Slim Thug, Chris McAlister, Joe Johnson have all had custom F650’s built to their taste. You may have also seen a similar truck on the hit TV show Diesel Brothers / Dieselsellerz.com. See some of their rides as well as some other exotic looking F650 Super Trucks below.
Behind the scenes of Diamond Homes Realty 6 Door Custom Super Truck
Click here to see youtube chanel
What is the question most people ask us? What kind of fuel mileage does that 6 door monster get? Answer: Smiles Per Gallon. We don’t keep track of mileage because if we did it would probably deter us from driving it as much. In all likelyhood the truck probably gets somewhere in the neighborhood of five miles per gallon. The goal of this truck is to get it out to as many eyes as possible to draw attention to the company and website. This in return drives traffic to our many listings, boosts online SEO and helps our clients sell their homes faster and for more $$$.
Here are the specs for our custom built truck.
- 7.2ltr Caterpillar motor
- Allison 6 speed automatic transmission
- SIX fully working Superduty doors
- Custom built stainless steel fuel tanks that will hold 107 gallons on each side and integrates a step for each door
- Custom built front and rear air bag suspension by Ekstensive Metal Works in an attempt to tame this beast as it drives down the street and allows us to lower truck for easy entry
- 22.5 x 12.5 Alcoa aluminum wheels wrapped in 42 x 14 Hankook flotation tires
- 4 Wheel Air Brakes
- Superduty truck bed with Custom Rear back up camera built into tailgate… Because we would hate to reverse over some poor smart car.
- Train horns
- Custom lights
- Camper shell to show off the company logo and website
- Custom wrapped using a very unique embossed wrap technique by Precision Design Signs
- Custom company logo by Matt Poe w/ Strands Creative
- Don’t forget to check out the under carriage. The rear of the truck was built from Decommissioned Aircraft Carrier. SWEET! Below is a video of pieces of the ship being stacked and loaded for us. https://youtu.be/HXq4HPHlqMw
Our Diamond Homes Realty Super Truck symbolizes the level at which our company works. CRUSHING the competition using our unique marketing strategies. We constantly push ourselves to think outside the box to generate new business strategies and SELL more homes. We LOVE what we do which is a part of why we are so successful. While some may consider this a job we consider it a career.
If you’re reading this and you have thought about buying or selling your home please give us a call. We would LOVE to show you the Diamond Homes Realty difference. We WILL Exceed your Expectations.
Call Today 281-989-6934
On August 25th 2017 Hurricane Harvey made landfall in Houston TX. You can find more info related to the storm and how to help at Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Funds
While out helping others and rescuing folks the storm gave us a unique opportunity for some photos w/ an actual Monster Truck, a 100′ stretched H2 Hummer, and the National Guard. See below:
Find Your Dream Home Today
Access all MLS property listings. Save favorites & subscribe to alerts to stay ahead of the competition.